"Bulldog" Face No More. Germantown, TN

As I became older, I worked very hard fighting...

As I became older, I worked very hard fighting wrinkles and fine lines. Volume loss never occurred to me, but when my once full cheeks started to resemble the mouth folds of a bulldog, I knew it was time to do something. I Googled "smile lines," and my search eventually led me to Bellafill (previously known as Artefill). I chose this filler, as it is supposed to last at least 5 years or more. I compare it to buying the house vs. just renting it, as one does with the temporary fillers.
I found Gregory Laurence, purchased 4 syringes, and had the first 3 syringes injected into my cheeks and forehead regions. To date, I have not suffered any complications; although, I will have him retouch the left side next week (the 6 month mark when results are finally at their optimum). Now I feel like wearing make-up again and no longer avoid mirrors.

* Check out my "Before" picts. in a previous post

Before/After Bellafill

Here are some BEFORE/AFTER Bellafill picts (4 syringes Bellafill).

On March 1, 2016 I had 5 more syringes injected, which will be all for now, and the first application of Silikon 1000 injected into my lips. I will post those picts at post 6 months.

24 y/o Face

Here is a picture of what I looked like at 24 years old
Dr. Gregory Laurence

Not only is Dr. Laurence very personable, but he gets really excited about what he does, and is very skilled. He sees things that will enhance one's appearance that I have not given any thought to. Next week I am scheduled to have my lips augmented, as I did not notice that they diminished into my profile. I am considering Silikon 1000, a controversial filler for the lips. However, the results are dependent upon technique, according to my research.