42 Mom.. Mini Tummy Tuck, Smart Lipo Abs, Waist and Bra Roll, Breast Lift

After many painful consultations I decided to take...

After many painful consultations I decided to take the plunge. Lol! I'm so happy I did. I am very please with my result and my scar so far. On Dec 17, 2014 I had a Mini Tummy Tuck with Lipo to the Waist, Bra rolls, and Upper and Lower Abs. I also did the Smooth Shape massages to help with swelling and pain.

3 Weeks Post-Op

It's been 3 weeks and I am still really swollen, but I can still see a real difference.

Scar Treatment time...

I am using BioCorneum for the treatment of my Scar.. along with self adhesive silicone sheets (6 inches).. I have to use 3 to cover my entire scar but they are reusable!

Compression Garments..

I have gotten a little creative with the compression garments.. I found these really comfortable ones at Walmart. I will be wear these for awhile as they really cut down on the swelling and pain!

Breast lift & Augmentation is Next!

I went for my 1st consult with Dr. Celestin. $9,574 for Silicone implants and a lift. A little more than I expected.. So I have my 2nd consult in Columbus, Ga on Tuesday with Dr. Richard Wilson & Dr. Sumanth Pagadala. Wish me luck! I live in south Atlanta so Columbus is about an hour and 20 mins from my house. Yikes! Lol

Breast Lift w/ Augmentation

Ok.. I have had 3 consults and after tryn on bras with different implants sizes have decided I wanna some double D's baby!! Lol.. 620 to 650cc's roughly.. Yikes! It may be safer for me to do this surgery in two stages instead of one ;-)

Mini Tummy Tuck w/Lipo

I haven't posted in a minute.. But these pics are almost 6 weeks post op!

Scar Update.. It's moving.. Slowly but surely! I have been using BioCorneum and Silicone sheets..

Scar.. It's geting there :0)

Slowly but Surely..

Breast Lift - 2 Days Post Op - Dr. Wilson

So I decided to go with Dr. Richard Wilson for my Breast Lift.. No Implant yet. I'm 2 days post op now. So far.. So good! I love them!

2 Days Post Op - Dr. Richard Wilson

2 days out and I'm feeling pretty good..

Before and Afters - Dr. Wilson

Here are before and afters of Breast Lift without Implants. I'm going back for implants later!

Post-Op: 4 Days Breast Lift.. 2.5 Months Mini Tummy Tuck

Before & After Breast Lift, Mini Tummy Tuck and Smart Lipo

OMG...

Lipo of Waist and Bra Roll - 2.5 months

Dr. Celestin is Great.. I feel so much more confident. I'm exercising more and eating better for longer periods of time! Baby steps people :-)

Zero to 3 Months..

I am so glad I did this!!!

I need to start back training now..

Once I get a solid month of working out and eating right in.. Life will be good. Up until now it's been too painful.. I am very happy with the progress and am saving up for my Brazilian Butt Lift now!!

6 Months and counting..

So this update is a combination of a Mini Tummy Tuck in Dec 2014.. A lift in Feb 2015 and 650 Moderate Plus Implants in May 2015.. For a total of $16,500.00 I had to break my mommy makeover up into sections for financial reasons.. So because I was having a surgery almost every 2 months I was never really able to get back on top of my workout routine.. But that changed beginning today.. and it felt soooo Great!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Celestin was great. I had an excellent experience and would definitely do it all over again!