My Tummy Tuck Experience!! Atlanta, GA

I am a thirty year old women with a five year old...

I am a thirty year old women with a five year old son. After giving birth to my son I couldn't get rid of this stomach, even with dieting and exercising. I've been wanting this procedure done for about two years now. After four consultations with different doctors in my area I decided to go with Dr. Celestine. During my first consultation with her she was very thorough, professional and actually did a little assessment of my midsection and realized that I had an abdominal separation which resulted from child birth. Dr. Celestine performed my lipoabdominoplasty surgery on 2/18/16...YES I am one day post op and feeling great. The pain has been manageable with pain meds and the long lasting pain medication that was administered during my procedure. Today I went for my one day post op appointment and received my garments. The garments are snug and a bit uncomfortable around the inner thigh area however I inserted some pads to add some cushion which made it more comfortable. I'm only one day post op, I'm still swollen and in pain but I'm loving the results already. I've added some not so great (sorry) pre op and post op pics...more to come as I heal.

6 days post op lipoabdominoplasty...

Hi guys I'm six days post op and doing well. Upon returning home I've been getting plenty of rest and drinking plenty fluids. My pain has been minimal, only needing to take one ibuprofen today and that was due to lower back pain from being required to walk in a hunched over position secondary to tightness in my abdominal area. though my pain has been minimal my discomfort is on an all time high. I'm wearing the compression garments all day only taking them off to massage my stomach and to wash. The garments are a bit uncomfortable in the thigh area...I'm only comfortable sleeping in a reclined position with my feet elevated which is putting a lot of pressure on bottom so I'm having to switch positions from left to right for some pressure relief, I hate shots and I've been having my mom administer the blood thinner which puts my anxiety level at a ten, bathing has been extremely uncomfortable having to manage the drains and having to avoid coughing, sneezing, laughing and anything else that would cause me to contract my abdominal muscles has been a pain. BUT my results are looking awesome which makes it all worth it. Oh yea I did purchase a female urinal called a peepo from Amazon that has be Ah-mazing for no more than five dollars and a raised toilet seat from Amazon for I think twenty coming soon

9 days post op pics

pictures of my progress...still hunched over a little but pain is still minimal!

Four months post op

5 months post op

It's been about five months post OP and im looking and feeling good. I've been wearing clothing that I haven't been comfortable wearing before. Went to the beach and wore a two piece, haven't been able to do that in years. I have no pain but my upper abdomin still swells occasionally. Haven't started working out yet, Dr. Celestin have me the "ok" but I'm still a bit nervous. Here's a few pics.

5 mos

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Celestin is fabulous. She's professional, thorough but in the same breathe personable and really down to earth. ALL the staff at Georgia plastics were awesome specifically Allie, Ada, Cameo!! The facility is clean, beautifully designed and very inviting.