43 Years Old,3 Kids,stuck with a Baby Belly - Georgia, GA

I'm a 43 year old, who is a wife and a mother of 3...

I'm a 43 year old, who is a wife and a mother of 3. My kids ages are 16,12, and 1, yes 1. After having 2 c-sections and 1 myomectomy I was left with what I call a baby belly. I mean, I still looked like I was pregnant. I was constantly asked if I was pregnant and when was my due date. So 3 years ago thinking that I was done with having kids and being done with the pregnancy jokes, and comments I began to change my eating habits, and incorporate daily exercise. With these changes I began to get my figure back, but still dealt with hanging skin from my belly. Not too long after that I found out I was pregnant. Even though my little girl was an unexpected but pleasant surprise I dreaded the idea of having c-section number 3, and having to lose all that weight. Let's not forget, this was also going to add to my already hanging stomach. Upset about this reality my husband then promised me a tummy tuck after having the baby. So on our 20th wedding anniversary my husband granted my wish to get my figure back with a full tummy tuck and lipo. We were fully aware of the horror stories and botch jobs out there so my husband checked out different doctors and felt that Dr.Okoro would be the perfect fit. Dr.Okoro, Jenni and the staff at Georgia Plastic are the bomb!!! They answered all our questions and put our minds at ease. I love the fact that he took the time out to talk about my expectations, and gave me a realistic view of my outcome. I wanted an hour glass figure with the hips I never had, and that's what I got. Today is exactly one month since my surgery and I have to say they have exceeded my expectations. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the outcome! Even though I still have some swelling and some healing too take place I have been able to break out my maxi dresses, and size small fitted shirts and show off my flat stomach and curves. The big baby belly that I once had is now gone, and I'm loving it.

After photos

After photos

after

After

Here are my before and after photos

Finally feeling comfortable with posting my before and after photos

Six months later

I'm still very please with the results
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Okoro, Jenni and the staff at Georgia Plastic are the bomb!!