DR.curves (Jimerson) - Atlanta, GA

So I'm going with dr jimerson I have a date for...

So I'm going with dr jimerson I have a date for the surgery but I am going to pay in full in May to get on the 30-60 day rush list so hopefully in July I will be getting my bbl! I'm excited will keep everyone posted ! I have been searching for my mr right for 2 years and now I'm ready for this journey !

The date is final !!

My bbl is scheduled June 20 th with Doctor j.curves! I'm so excited ! I'm getting my medical clearance now ! Just updating u all !

Hello it's been almost a week since I got my bbl...

Hello it's been almost a week since I got my bbl yea the pain I expected was way lighter than the actual pain! Your going to hurt and ache but that is okay I had 1100cc into each buttock and 300cc in each hip. I will upload photos on Monday or Tuesday after my one week appointment! But overall I love the way my butt looks !!

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr j was great ! I was the first person in the morning so I arrived before anyone actually got there they told me to get there at 6:45am but I was there at 6:25am waiting and when 6:45 came none came until 7:00am so I was a little upset! After the anesthesiologist gave me calming meds I couldn't remember nothing afterwards.