66 Years Old - Washington, DC

I fell on my face broke my septum. Dr. Stephen...

I fell on my face broke my septum. Dr. Stephen Baker came very highly recommended. I met with him and asked if his patience were satisfied with his work? His answer was the young girls were but the older ones were not. I should have left his office then. I had a beautiful nose before the fall and I am a nice looking woman, but I am so disappointed with his work. I have had swelling now for one and one half year . I went for my follow up and I told the doctor that I have a bump on my nose that I never had and his answer was that he didn't know anything about it and if he did it over the insurance would not cover it. I was so upset. I also asked him if I should come back for another follow up and he said if I wanted to. I worked for an orthopaedic durgeon snd we never never said that to a patient. I still cannot breath out of one side of my nose. I am always sniffling and I cannot blow my nose as it is all internal. I am constantly sneezing. My nose is wide and disfigured. My nose is still swollen and it is 1 1/2 years. I am going for a second opinion. Dr. Stephen Baker is a huge disappointment and I can tell you rhinoplasty is no walk in the park. I have no respect for him as a surgeon or person. His office told me I had a 10:00 am surgery snd the hospital called me and told me it was 7:30am nothing went smoothly. My PCP faxed my paperwork over 3 times and the hospital never got it. This was a disaster. I would look somewhere else if I were you.
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Totally disappointed. He didn't do a good job.