Done Having Kids... Time to Bring the Ladies Up! - Washington, DC

I had a breast lift with augmentation on July 21....

I had a breast lift with augmentation on July 21. After 23 months of breastfeeding (and two pregnancies) the ladies needed a pick-me-up. I was always in the D range so I wasn't looking to be larger, if anything I would've preferred to be smaller. I opted for very small implants because of this (158cc) since I was told without implants the upper pole fullness would be hard to achieve. So far, recovery has been easier than I expected pain wise. My back is bothering me more than my breasts due to my sleeping position. I'm still very early on in this process but hope I like my final results.

Day after surgery

These are from the day after surgery. The doctor saw me and they changed my bandages. No complaints at this point

5 days post

Update on implant specifics...

Hello again,

I've had a couple of people ask me more information about my implants and where they were placed. According to the doctor's office they are the Allergen Style 15, 158cc, silicone, smooth implants, moderate plus profile (which surprised me as I thought they were going with a low profile). They were placed below the muscle. Hope this info helps anyone who was interested!

10 days post

So I'm feeling good. No pain meds at all for several days now. I finally removed my steristrips (with the doctor's approval) and found that there is quite a bit of bruising on the bottom portion of my right breast (can't really see it in the photos). I'm supposed to just keep an eye on it. I'm not sure if it has always been there and I didn't notice or if it's new. Either way, the only difference I'm noticing in both breasts is that my right one is slightly more swollen (probably related to the bruising) and the implant in the left breast is taking its sweet time to drop. I realize this can take a while so I'm trying to keep a level head with regards to how my breast look right now. I find the nipples to be a bit low looking but from what I understand as the implants drop the nipples will look slightly higher. They are 21cm from my collar indent so it's within the norm. Also, one areola looks a bit irregular but I'm not really worried about that as much (certainly not enough to have another surgery). Overall, no major complaints. Just letting time take care of everything.
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon