57 Y/o Female, Unhappy with Bat Wing Arms. Georgetown, TX

My primary motivation for this procedure was to...

My primary motivation for this procedure was to get rid of the excess skin around my arms. I have also found that I am now more comfortable in the clothes that I wear because of having had this procedure done.
I will admit that this procedure is a little uncomfortable post operatively; however, it was well worth the little bit of discomfort to have achieved the outcome I am ecstatic over.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

Dr Franco was very professional, yet warm and friendly. From the initial visit to the last follow up, he explained everything and asked if I had any questions. What impressed me most about him was that he gave me his cell number and told me to call him if I had any questions. Very few doctors are willing do that. In addition, his staff was very helpful and kind. They went above and beyond what was required of them in helping me coordinate my surgery and post-op care. Overall, my experience with Dr Franco and his staff was nothing short of extraordinary. I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr Franco to anyone who is considering having a cosmetic procedure done!