Butt Implants with fat transfer- Georgetown, TX

So I have been looking into getting butt implants...

So I have been looking into getting butt implants for about five years now. I have consulted with so many different doctors around the U.S. and outside the country as well and I just could not decide on a doctor, because none of them seemed good enough. I was super picky with everything, but after all, it is my body I'm putting on the line and depending on what doctor I choose, I will either have a great body or the complete opposite of that. I then came across Dr. Johnny Franco and he was just simply amazing in my consultation. He made sure I knew everything about the procedure and was very kind. Dr. Franco and his staff have done great in keeping communication with me. I have finally set my date to April 14th and my pre op appointment to April 1st. I will be having butt implants with fat transfer. I'm so excited to finally get this done after so many years!

22 more days!!!

I'm very nervous for my blood work ???? I did have anemia 2 weeks ago when I last had my blood work done. I've been eating more beans, lentils, fish and lots of greens and have also been taking my iron and folic acid pills twice a day and my vitamin c pills twice a day as well but I don't know if that'll be enough :/

Finally got a big booty!

I had my surgery yesterday morning and I'm now recovering. I thought I would be in so much pain afterwards after all I had read on here, but I actually don't have much pain except for when I try to get up from bed, but once I start walking around, I feel fine :) what I do feel is, A LOT of pressure on my butt, but that's just my skin adjusting to my implants. Even though I'm still very swollen, I already feel great!

Before pics

4 days post op

I'm beginning to walk around a bit better, not entirely, but definitely better. I still feel the pressure in my butt, but it's not as bad as it was at the beginning. Still very swollen, but overall I'm feeling very good, no pain or anything of that sort, except for when I try to get up from bed but after that I'm completely fine.

7 days post op

My soreness and bruising from all the lipo is almost all gone. My butt still feels some pressure but definitely not as much as I did a couple of days ago. Even though I'm still swollen, I'm loving the results so far. I can finally walk around normal, at first I was just waddling around, so I'm glad that's gone.

7 days post op

Here are pictures of today without my garment

9 days post op

I'm 9 days post op and feel great, no more pressure in my butt or anything just sore from the lipo when I touch the areas, but the soreness is not a lot. Just took one week off school and I'll be back Monday :) now I just need to wait until I'm finally able to sit lol

10 days post op

3 months post op

So I'm 3 months post op and I'm feeling amazing. I love my results and I get compliments everywhere I go. I feel great, my incisions healed very well. Everything is great, although my butt still feels extremely itchy at times. I think it might just be my skin still trying to adjust to my new butt lol other than that, everything is great :)

4 months post op

I'm feeling better than ever, I'm beyond happy with my results! The itching has finally gone away completely.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Franco has a wonderful staff and they have guided me through the entire process before, during, and after surgery and they were always super helpful with anything I needed. Dr. Franco is amazing, he's very kind and makes sure you have realistic goals for your surgery and will tell you straight up what he can do for you. They have all been great following up on me after my surgery, I couldn't have asked for a better doctor.