31 and Ready to Go Workout with out the Pain Form the Girls!!! Georgetown, TX

I'm super nervous and excited to see my new...

I'm super nervous and excited to see my new beginnings. I don't know what else I'll need for recovery. I have so many body pillows and a cooling pillow. Any suggestions on gauze? I'm at a 42G well a 40G Now, trying to be a 40C! I can't wait to go kayaking and see my feet again when I look down. I've have had huge breast for longer than I care to remember. No matter what size I was. From a 2-20. They remain the same. PCOS has made it a lot more harder to lose weight so you have to go harder being insulin resistant. With this extra weight on top it is too hurtful to continue until I'm able to get some relief. I've lost 40lbs now I'm ready.

Amazed and in love with my body again and this is only the beginning.

Worth it, a million times over! I can sit up. My waist is so gorgeous. My sacral pad is going down tremendously! What a blessing! Dr. Franco is a genius in his own right!
Austin Plastic Surgeon

I've seen his work before and after and can't wait to to see how my BR and Lipo turns out! He's very straight forward and I like that.