18 years Old Height 5"5 Bra Size 40L Breast Reduction - Dallas, TX

I actually didn't start developing until I was 13....

I actually didn't start developing until I was 13. From then, I noticed they started to grow quite rapidly. I quickly went from an A to a DDD in the first year. While at first I was excited that I'd finally hit puberty as most my age already had boobs, this was soon outweighed by my concern. I started to get the wrong attention from my peers as boys and girls alike as well as family started to accuse me of promiscuity although I'd never been active. This was all due to this rapid growth. Soon what I'd thought would be a blessing became a curse as I found P.E. especially humiliating as well as neck shoulder and back pain became unbearable. I am so grateful to have had this drastic change done. I went from a size L to a C which consisted of removing 10+lbs from my chest. It was totally worth it. Recovery after the first week was a breeze they healed like a dream. Thank you so much Dr Barcelo you have truly changed my life.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr is very personable and attentive. Office staff is respectful and professional.