64yrs Old with Breasts I Finally Love - Geelong West, AU

For the past 20yrs I have been very unhappy with...

For the past 20yrs I have been very unhappy with the droopyness of my breasts but never had an opportunity to do anything about it.Although 64 I am very fit and young at heart and finally had an opportunity to do this.I found out about Richard via the internet and the amazing reviews he was getting and felt confident he was the surgeon for me.From the first consultation I was impressed with his professional approach and easygoing manner.He explained that in order to get the best result my surgery would need to be done in 2 stages.First a slight reduction on the left breast to correct some assymetry and a lift then possibly implants could be added in 6 mths time if I felt I needed them.Di and all the staff at Bodyrecon are absolutely lovely as well so I felt very comfortable.Finally surgery day was here and honestly it felt like going to a Day Spa.Staff were very wellcoming,Anaesthetist Andrew was lovely and explained everything so well and wow what an anaesthetic!!!!!!!I have had 3 in the past and this was by far the best. No nausea or vomiting and woke up easily.Thank you Andrew.That was my biggest concern pre op.Richard then worked his magic and I woke with absolutely no pain thanks to the local he injects no doubt.I saw him the next morning for a follow up appoint and still felt quite comfortable.It's been a week now since the surgery and I am very happy with the way things are progressing.Day 2 I must admit was a little hard when I woke up and felt like I had been hit by a bus.The strong painkillers that the hospital provided got me through that though and from Day 3 onwards all I have needed is Panadol twice a day.My breasts are sitting up quite high at the moment and I understand that over the next 6 wks they will drop about 15cms into a nice natural position.I am confident I will be delighted with the end result.I will write another update at 6wks to let you know how my breast journey is going.I would highly recommend Richard and the wonderful staff at BodyRecon if you are considering cosmetic surgery of any kind.You would be in great hands.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon