46 Y/o from Bergen County - Mommy Makeover - Dominican Republic

I found out about Dr. Hernandez through my cousin....

I found out about Dr. Hernandez through my cousin. She had surgery with him about 5 years ago. I loved what he did to her so i began my research. I did a lot of research on him before having my procedure. After 4 years of trying to convince my husband, he finally gave in in 2015. I went and had a TUMMY TUCK , BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT AND LIPO. I was in the Dom. Rep. for approximately 19 days. I am not going to lie to you, it is PAINFUL. The hardest part is not being able to walk straight for about 3-4 weeks. The incision area is not painful just the tightness of the abdomen. I don't regret it at all. I feel and look like I did when I was 20 years old. It has been 4 months and I still have some swelling. As per the doctor it should go down in a couple of months. I started exercising about 4 weeks ago. ANd I feel amazing. IF you are considering plastic surgery out of the US, have a consulation with Dr. Hernandez Pizzoglio you won't regret it.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Like I mentioned before I did a lot of research on the doctor. He is a very honest doctor. He doesn't sugar coat anything. If you are looking for someone to hold your hand, tell you what you want to hear, Dr. Hernandez is not the doctor for you. He shoots straight from the hip. I have very thick skin so his personality and his ways didn't faze me. He is not after your money. He won't botch your surgery and he very articulate with his work. He actually cares about his work. He is very thorough with your test results, medical history and your final results. My scar is beautiful. It is a straight line and it is starting to fade on both ends. Regarding the clinic he does the surgery it was immaculate. The nurses and doctors I encountered were magnificent. In addition, his assistant Laura is very helpful. Laura thank you for your emails and phone calls. If I were to have surgery again I won't hesitate to have it done with Dr. Hernandez. If you need pictures or advice please feel free to contact me.