22 Year Old Mother of One...Tummy Tuck. I'm in LOVE!!!! - Gastonia, NC

I am a 22 year old mother of one. My surgery was...

I am a 22 year old mother of one. My surgery was amazing and I am in LOVE!!!!

I am a 22 year old mother of one. My surgery was 12/3/15 and I am so pleased with my results! Dr.Emerson and his staff are all so professional and I have a consultation set up to see about a breast reduction this fall. He is an amazing surgeon and makes sure you are comfortable start to finish. He even called me personally following the procedure to make sure everything was going ok after I returned home. It took about a week to get over the initial pain, and 2 weeks to be able to laugh without hurting. At 6 weeks post-op I was back to doing all the things I did before surgery! I've added some before and after photos, I didn't document that many, which I regret! But will post some more after my 6 month follow up visit in July!
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon