Excellent Surgeon: Facelift Artist Extraordinaire! - Garfield Heights, Ohio

It is with an equal measure of elation and esteem...

It is with an equal measure of elation and esteem that I tender this review for Dr. Ritu Malhotra. I originally met Dr. Malhotra about three years ago seeking an evaluation about fillers and Botox. The suggestion of a lift was offered as an option. I finally took the plunge and decided to get the Look Natural Lift. I had always been somewhat attractive but age and gravity were beginning to drag me down! I was scared but Dr. Malhotra and her staff are so remarkable, experienced, and reassuring that my fears were soon alleviated. Actually, I became so comfortable in the office and with the staff that I began to feel as though I was visiting family, people who really cared about me. It is not too much to say that Dr. Malhotra is not only an exceptionally skilled physician but she is also an artist extraordinaire and my face became her canvass. I am so pleased with the results that I cannot restrain my joy. I look and feel 20+ years younger and am ready to resume my life anew. Thank you, Dr. Malhotra, Rosanne, Kendra and Janice. You’re a delightful team and I feel honored to have found you. I recommend Dr. Malhotra without reservation!
Cleveland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Brilliant surgeon, caring, delightfully kind !