Needed Immediate Solution to my Dental Problems - Garden Grove, CA

I was having dental problems for years and...

I was having dental problems for years and suffered from missing teeth , but never had the money to take care of it correctly. I was in dire straits when I lost 2 incisors in an accident on top of it and I knew I needed a solution immediately and one that I could afford. I called the office of Smile Again Dentures and talked to Jonny who got me an appointment the same day and 4 days later he presented me with a set of teeth that easily snapped on and of and it has changed my life. It was a little awkward at first to talk and a little hard to eat , but after 2 weeks I got used to it and I can smile again and speak in public and even get compliments on my teeth. I know I have to find a more permanent solution and it doesn't cure the underlying problem, but for a quick fix this is the most amazing thing I could have hoped for. Thank you so much Johnny.
Smile Again Dentures Center. John

He made me feel comfortable as soon as I walked in and took charge. He really wanted to help me and knew what I needed. He took all embarrassment away and made me look good. Thank you soo much Johnny.