Not Quite What I Was Hoping For - Garden City, NY

I had a surgical rhinoplasty when I was 17 to get...

I had a surgical rhinoplasty when I was 17 to get rid of a bump on the bridge of my nose. As you can see from my before picture, my nose still was nowhere near perfect because I had an additional bump the surgeon didn't touch and my nose has never been straight. Anyway, I thought the non surgical rhinoplasty might be a good idea to get a sense of what my nose might look like straightened so that later on I might get the surgery again. The doctor who did the non surgical procedure was very nice. He used about 3/4 of a syringe of Juvederm but when I looked in the mirror after the procedure I cried. My nose looked huge and beak-like (I have an aquiline nose as it is, which I hate). After the swelling went down, I calmed down and the doctor pointed out that the nose was much straighter but it still isn't as straight as I would like. He didn't want to touch the tip because he was afraid I might think it was too big and he advised returning in two weeks for a follow up. I'm curious to hear any doctor's thoughts who do the procedure about what the doctor can do to give me a straighter nose. From some angles the nose looks straight but from others it looks bigger than it did before, which is what really bugs me. I kind of feel like my nose looked better before! I was under the impression that this procedure gives the illusion of a smaller nose even though filler is being added but that's not the case with me, in my opinion.
Dr. Amir Khan

Very nice and patient doctor. His bedside manner was great--i'm just not sure how experienced in this particular procedure he is.