I'm a New Me!!!! Thank You Dr. D!! Tummy Tuck with Liposuction, Breast Reduction and Lift.

After a huge weight loss (100 lbs) I was in...

After a huge weight loss (100 lbs) I was in desperate need of a Breast reduction and lift as well as full tummy tuck to get red of my heavy hanging skin. I found Dr. Dobransky through a friend recommendation. He is an amazing surgeon and has an unbelievable eye for perfection!!! I absolutely fell in love with him and would recommend him to anybody and everybody is looking for a skilled perfectionist. Hi is an attentive, soft spoken, brilliant surgeon who made me feel comfortable during moments when it would have been very easy to feel uncomfortable. He quelled any fears I had about the huge procedure I was about to undergo. I could not be any happier with my new beautiful body! Thank you Dr. Dobransky.

I'm a New Me!!!! Tummy Tuck with Liposuction, Breast Reduction and Lift. Thank you Dr. D

After a huge weight loss (100 lbs) I was in desperate need of a Breast reduction and lift as well as full tummy tuck to get red of my heavy hanging skin. I found Dr. Dobransky through a friend recommendation. He is an amazing surgeon and has an unbelievable eye for perfection!!! I absolutely fell in love with him and would recommend him to anybody and everybody is looking for a highly skilled surgeon. He is an attentive, soft spoken, brilliant surgeon who made me feel comfortable during moments when it would have been very easy to feel uncomfortable. He answered all the questions I had and I never felt rushed. He quelled any fears I had about the huge procedure I was about to undergo. I could not be any happier with my new beautiful body! Thank you Dr. Dobransky.
New York Plastic Surgeon