40 Something Year Old Needed Something to Get my Grove Back After Having Kids - Garden City, NY

I have been a patient of Dr Deane for 4 years now....

I have been a patient of Dr Deane for 4 years now. I knew I wanted to do a Mommy makeover for a long time but was scared about the scaring, recovery, pain etc. I interviewed many doctors for months before my husband found him based on his reviews and excellent record.

When I met Dr. Deane I knew immediately he would be my surgeon. He has a warm and confident bedside manner. He will not do any procedure that will not make a significant difference if your body. It's been 4 years and I'm still very happy with the results. I have gone to him for botox as well over the years and have another procedure scheduled in a few months.

Finally, I have never had a doctor that actually responds back so quickly to my questions. I have asked Dr. Deane many questions over the last 4 years via email and he has responded almost immediately. I I will always be a patient. I hope he does not retire before I need a face lift on day :)

I highly recommend Dr. Deane.
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Deane has the expertise and track record to make sure you receive the best results possible. He is also very punctual. The nurses in the hospital raved about him. He's always the first doctor there checking in to make sure everything is set up perfectly. He's definitely a perfectionist.