Juvederm - Garden City, NY

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

After a 3 year search, having no friends who have...

After a 3 year search, having no friends who have actually done the procedure to see results (thank god for RealSelf ) , having no idea where to go, I came across Dr. dobransky and I can't be happier. I felt good about this place from the first call to the office to schedule and apt spoke to (zoey) who was very nice and made me feel safe and secure. Arrived to the office which was beautiful and with a futuristic style, with little to no wait I was already being seen. The team made me feel at ease, now Dr. Dobransky was a very charming , nice and patient , showed him pics of what I want and didn't want , he explained the pics and what he can do for me ! There goes that numbing cream and then the needle , yes I felt pain to an extent but at this point I was too far in lol, final result beautiful lips ! I'm in love and obsessed with the outcome, I don't look like a duck at all! Swelling is minimal And thankfully I have no bruises , which is expected. I did one syringe of juverderm and I feel great and beautiful. I didnt need the injections but I wanted them, And I'm happy I chose to best doctor. Thank you so much to everyone at deep blue med spa in garden city. Will be returning.
Dr Dobransky

He was really informative and patient and does his job well. Very sweet and kind.

Overall rating