Dr. Prasad - Lower Eyelid Retraction Repair - World Class Expert - Garden City, NY

After several (4) attempts to raise my retracted...

After several (4) attempts to raise my retracted lower eyelids by another surgeon, Dr. Prasad finally restored my appearance using acellular dermis spacer grafts, PRP, and collagen matrix. I finally recognize myself again for the first time in years. The experience was top-shelf, the best of the best. He, his nurse, and the rest of his staff displayed the utmost expertise and professionalism. I was treated with such great care from consultation throughout recovery and aftercare. The procedure was a breeze since a light sedation was used. I had no bruising or complications. Thanks to Dr. Prasad, I'm better than ever.

Before and after pictures

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Prasad was friendly, knowledgeable and informative without being condescending, and dedicated his time generously. I did not feel rushed in any way and he answered all of my questions and concerns thoroughly.