Neck Liposuction -- Amazing Results!! - Garden City, NY

Compassionate, patient, and talented. This is how...

Compassionate, patient, and talented. This is how I would describe Dr. Richard Reish. I went to Dr. Reish for revision neck liposuction. My initial neck liposuction procedure left me with results that were sub par and disappointing. Before I found Dr. Reish, I had consultations with a few other plastic surgeons, all of whom told me they would not be able to fix my previous procedure. After extensive research, I came across Dr. Reish and was blown away by his credentials, as well as his patient reviews. Immediately I had to schedule a consultation with him. Upon our initial consultation I knew I found the right Doctor. Dr. Reish is truly a remarkable plastic surgeon and person. He reassured me that the results I wanted were in fact attainable and he would be able to fix my previous neck liposuction and give me the defined neck line for which I had longed. I had neck liposuction with Dr. Reish on August 5, 2016, and I could not be more pleased with my results. Finally I have the defined neck line I wanted. Dr. Reish is so easy to talk to and a true artist. He was available to me before and after my surgery to answer any questions I had. I would recommend Dr. Reish to anyone considering a plastic surgery procedure.
Dr. Reish, once again thank you for doing what no one else could do and thank you for making me feel comfortable and informed through this process.
New York Plastic Surgeon