Neck Liposuction -- Amazing Results!! - Garden City, NY

Compassionate, patient, and talented. This is how...

Compassionate, patient, and talented. This is how I would describe Dr. Richard Reish. I went to Dr. Reish for revision neck liposuction. My initial neck liposuction procedure left me with results that were sub par and disappointing. Before I found Dr. Reish, I had consultations with a few other plastic surgeons, all of whom told me they would not be able to fix my previous procedure. After extensive research, I came across Dr. Reish and was blown away by his credentials, as well as his patient reviews. Immediately I had to schedule a consultation with him. Upon our initial consultation I knew I found the right Doctor. Dr. Reish is truly a remarkable plastic surgeon and person. He reassured me that the results I wanted were in fact attainable and he would be able to fix my previous neck liposuction and give me the defined neck line for which I had longed. I had neck liposuction with Dr. Reish on August 5, 2016, and I could not be more pleased with my results. Finally I have the defined neck line I wanted. Dr. Reish is so easy to talk to and a true artist. He was available to me before and after my surgery to answer any questions I had. I would recommend Dr. Reish to anyone considering a plastic surgery procedure.
Dr. Reish, once again thank you for doing what no one else could do and thank you for making me feel comfortable and informed through this process.