52 Years Old. Breast Lift with Implants

I cannot express enough how amazing my experience...

I cannot express enough how amazing my experience was with Dr Reish. The day I went for my consultation I knew this way the best Plastic Surgeon for me. I had several consults with other plastic surgeons but Dr Reish was just amazing. He explained everything to me, took his time and answered every question I had. I left the office that day feeling confident and well educated on my procedures. Everytime I reached out to Dr Reish with a question his response was immediate. I was so very impressed. The day of surgery I had absolutely no anxiety because I knew I was in the best hands! The staff was amazing and always helpful and kind. My surgery went fantastic and I feel great. It was so refreshing to have a Dr. that truly cares and takes the time to listen to your every concern. I will be having additional surgery and I can assure Dr. Reish is the only Dr. that I trust to do it. I have already recommended him to several friends. He is a kind caring Dr. who honestly cares and puts his patients first. As I always tell him when I see him, he rocks!!! Thank you again Dr. Reish for all your hard work. I couldnt be more pleased with the results. He is truly amazing!!!!!
New York Plastic Surgeon