Life Enhancing Lipo and Neck Lift

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hello, my name is Chris. I am American that has...

Hello, my name is Chris. I am American that has lived in South Korea for the last several years. I am also an avid intermural athlete who like to weight lift and participate in triathlons. Regardless of my tremendous amount of physical activity I could not reduce my body size. After years of effort and frustration I finally turned to other means. This is when I found Grand Surgery.
I found Grand Surgery through an English language newspaper here in Korea and from the time I made the initial call through today the service has been the best. The English speaking staff has ensured that I understand every procedure and all of my concerns are answered and my needs are met. From my first appointment meeting with the Doctors I was immediately put at ease.
When I sat down with the Doctor I told him that I was looking for a neck lift and liposuction. The doctor did a very excellent job explaining I what was realistic and what I could expect. The Doctor took measurements of my body, neck and face. The Doctor then went through the options with me. Upon the conclusion of the consultation we decided on a plan of action which included liposuction of my flanks back, and belly. We also decided a neck lift would be the best course of action for my neck and chin area. This part for me was very important and really helped educate me as to what I should do and how the procedure would occur. Once I had the consultation with the Doctor we scheduled a surgery date.
On the day of the surgery I once again met with my Doctors and the rest of the surgery team and with the great help of my translator we talked through what would occur that day. The doctors met with me and drew on my body the areas that they would be working on and shaping. Once they were satisfied and I was satisfied they took me to the operating room. The next thing I remember is waking up from surgery. I was already in my recovery room with my family and translator waiting on me. Because of the type of surgery I was kept overnight. The hospital staff was very nice and accommodating. The nurses took care of my every need. The next morning the Doctors paid me a visit to see how I was doing and to see how well the surgery went. Since they were pleased they released me to go home that day and I was able to go back to work the next day.
The post-operative care has been handled very well also. I have been going in for appoints about once a week for massage therapy, bandage replacement and doctors checkups. Each visit has been as good as the first. I cannot say enough good things about how the staff has treated me and the service they provide each time I come in for an appointment. A month has passed since the surgery and the majority of the swelling has reduced and I couldn’t be happier with what Grand Surgery has done to look like the man on the outside that I feel like on the outside.

Great Doctors! Very professional and informative. Post op full up has felt very personable.