60 Yrs Old, MACS Lift, Neck Lift, Upper and Lower Blepheroplasty, Fat Graft - South Korea

Have travelled from Australia to The Grand Clinic...

Have travelled from Australia to The Grand Clinic Seoul to have my face rejuvenated. Surgery was a few days ago, I am just staying in my hotel room At the Dormy Inn Premium which is next door to the clinic in trendy GangNam, Seoul. I initially thought I would have MACS and neck lift, but after my consult with Dr Wook, decided that I would regret not taking his advice and decided to have one with the lot! So I have had upper and lower eyes, micro-fat grafting =fat transfer into eye bags, fat transfer to forehead, fat transfer to nasolabial lines; Acculift -fat melting below chin

Day 5

Not sure what I look like underneath all this bandaging! Have been back twice ( Day 1 and Day 3) to have dressings changed. Have uploaded photos of my eyes, the stitching lines are terrific- I am very pleased. Had no idea that the blepheroplsty would make such a difference. I have a greasy ointment to apply in extreme moderation otherwise eyes get greasy and sticky. Fat transfer areas on my forehead are quite prominent, I have some bruising below my left lip. Am considering having filler in my lips to achieve a more balanced look - the Koreans have a "formula" they use - my upper lip is very narrow. Said I would need 2ml.

Slow and Steady

I guess it takes a long time for such invasive surgery to settle down. I am pretty happy so far with the results. I guess after a 7 hour surgery I shouldn't be expecting to be bouncing off the walls, have been pretty lazy since I got home. Fairly numb on cheekbones, down hairline from eyes to hinge of jaw.

Feeling better now

18 month update

Well worth it!
Highly recommend Grand Clinic Seoul for a top quality job!
Dr Won (surgery) Dr Wook(assessment)

Dr Wook recommended what he thought should be done. He divided my face into 4 segments then analysed what was there vs what could be done to rectify. He is a Leonardo Da Vinci of the face, it's a bit confronting to be told everything that was not perfect, and his list of recommended procedures was longer than I had expected, but the. I just decided "what the heck" and did all he recommended! He was quite brusque, I felt that even though I was in the VIP room he was not that interested in making a personal connection. This was on the day before surgery. I then wrangled the price which was a lengthy process- and much cheaper if you have cash in $us or $australian. I had $11000 which came in very handy. They have a money exchanger who gives a really good rate who comes to the clinic to change into KWon, the rest went on my credit card. Next Day...surgery day I was then referred to Dr Won who did all my surgery, he is a kind and gentle person and I immediately felt at ease with him. He marked my face and eyes in detail prior to my then going into surgery. Surgery room has two beds, so very busy. I had twilight for my eyes, and full anaesthesia for everything else. Whatever they put in for the twilight must be pure morphine, I went to another planet! I was in surgery from about 1130 to 730. Walked to the elevator and the. Was taken down to the recovery floor. I had a big room and a TV, other patients had shared rooms and no TV. Nurses were there but only took BP and temp twice. Serve yourself tea and coffee, glad I had yoghurt and fruit juices. Next day I walked out of the clinic to my hotel and snuggled up into bed. I brought a European pillow with me which was terrific, also had a neck roll which helped prop up my neck. Day after surgery I saw a nurse for dressings to be cleaned and compression bandages. At every stage I had my personal English speaking guide to interpret and ask any questions for me. My assessment is for Dr Won ( who apparently has the clinic's highest satisfaction rating).