Please Do Your Due Diligence Prior to Choosing Your Surgeon - Newport Beach, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

During the consult with Dr Sadati, he pointed out...

During the consult with Dr Sadati, he pointed out the major issues with my nose that I saw. I thought we were on the same page. The initial results seemed good. However, after about 4 months I noticed a bump developing on my bridge. I went in to discuss my concern with the doctor he told me not to worry. During the same appointment, he asked what was wrong with my skin. I told him I had been experiencing problems since the surgery and that my skin was excessively oily. I said that I had seen a dermatologist and they recommended laser resurfacing. He said that I should proceed with getting that done before I need a face lift sooner rather than later. Ok? Mind you, I am only 41 and have been told I look considerable younger. Regardless, I went to see another cosmetic surgeon soon afterward to get his opinion regarding the bump on the bridge of my nose. He said I had an inverted v deformity and would eventually need a revision that would require cartilage to build up the bridge. He encouraged me to visit Dr Sadati again, explain the issue and perhaps have some filler injected as a temporary fix. I did as he suggested. Dr Sadati did not agree with the other surgeon's opinion and said I did not have such a deformity, but agreed that a little filler would help even things out. I thought that seemed like a good idea. Well.....things went from bad to worse. Dr Sadati injected Radiesse and now I am less concerned with the bump as I am with my bulbous nasal tip. The tip was what I loved the most from my nose job and now it looks terrible. My young son even asked what happened to my nose. I am now stuck with things for awhile as everything that I have read says that Radiesse lasts for a year up to 18 months. There is no enzyme that will dissolve it as there is with Juvederm or Restylane

I shared my concerns once again with the doctor's office and they had me come back in. Basically, nothing was resolved. I wasted an hour out of my life only to be told that I must be patient. There were a lot of verbal semantics on the part of the doctor. I was taken down a road of circular logic and he said that he would eventually fix things. I have no trust at this point though. You see, to make matters worse, I now have developed what seems to be a left valve collapse. It has become rather difficult for me to breathe at night. I will eventually have to get a graft to open the nostril back up and support the area. I am really sad and encourage anyone who is contemplating a rhinoplasty (or any cosmetic surgery) to do their research and choose their surgeon wisely.

I made the mistake of also letting this man do my breast augmentation. I now have one breast that is bigger than the other. I had very small asymmetric breast to begin with and only chose to get 285cc implants. I proposed we use a little bigger implant in one than the other. He said that was not necessary at the asymmetry was not significant and the issue was more placement of the implant. I beg to differ. I now have two different size breasts and will have to have a revision. I wish I had done nothing and left well enough alone. I am a recent widow and have done a lot of work to fix the inside. I wanted to do these two surgeries to help fix the outside and it backfired. If my husband were here, he would be disappointed in me in making such a foolish decision.

Pictures tell the tale

Below are profile pics of what I looked like before and after my surgery with Dr Sadati. The pic of just the nose represents the revision I had to rebuild my nose.

Btw

My revision was $25K to repair what Dr Kevin Sadati did. In addition to the nose. I had the chin implant that he had inserted taken out as it was too large and off center. This whole experience has been a nightmare to deal with. It's not over. I had may have had my revision, however the healing process is long, painful and difficult.

Before Surgery

This was before I ever allowed Dr Sadati to touch me. I wish I had never met him. I was a pretty girl with an imperfect nose, but it was far better than what he gave me.
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Kevin Sadati will tell you what you want to hear in the beginning. However, he takes liberties when you are on the operating table. Dr Sadati nearly ruined my face. He obliterated my nose and gave me a chin implant that was too large and off center. I have had to spend a fortune to help repair what he did. This has taken a toll on me and destroyed my self confidence. I did not sign up for Dr Sadati to carve up my face. I curse the day I ever walked into his office.