Please Do Your Due Diligence Prior to Choosing Your Surgeon - Newport Beach, CA

During the consult with Dr Sadati, he pointed out...

During the consult with Dr Sadati, he pointed out the major issues with my nose that I saw. I thought we were on the same page. The initial results seemed good. However, after about 4 months I noticed a bump developing on my bridge. I went in to discuss my concern with the doctor he told me not to worry. During the same appointment, he asked what was wrong with my skin. I told him I had been experiencing problems since the surgery and that my skin was excessively oily. I said that I had seen a dermatologist and they recommended laser resurfacing. He said that I should proceed with getting that done before I need a face lift sooner rather than later. Ok? Mind you, I am only 41 and have been told I look considerable younger. Regardless, I went to see another cosmetic surgeon soon afterward to get his opinion regarding the bump on the bridge of my nose. He said I had an inverted v deformity and would eventually need a revision that would require cartilage to build up the bridge. He encouraged me to visit Dr Sadati again, explain the issue and perhaps have some filler injected as a temporary fix. I did as he suggested. Dr Sadati did not agree with the other surgeon's opinion and said I did not have such a deformity, but agreed that a little filler would help even things out. I thought that seemed like a good idea. Well.....things went from bad to worse. Dr Sadati injected Radiesse and now I am less concerned with the bump as I am with my bulbous nasal tip. The tip was what I loved the most from my nose job and now it looks terrible. My young son even asked what happened to my nose. I am now stuck with things for awhile as everything that I have read says that Radiesse lasts for a year up to 18 months. There is no enzyme that will dissolve it as there is with Juvederm or Restylane

I shared my concerns once again with the doctor's office and they had me come back in. Basically, nothing was resolved. I wasted an hour out of my life only to be told that I must be patient. There were a lot of verbal semantics on the part of the doctor. I was taken down a road of circular logic and he said that he would eventually fix things. I have no trust at this point though. You see, to make matters worse, I now have developed what seems to be a left valve collapse. It has become rather difficult for me to breathe at night. I will eventually have to get a graft to open the nostril back up and support the area. I am really sad and encourage anyone who is contemplating a rhinoplasty (or any cosmetic surgery) to do their research and choose their surgeon wisely.

I made the mistake of also letting this man do my breast augmentation. I now have one breast that is bigger than the other. I had very small asymmetric breast to begin with and only chose to get 285cc implants. I proposed we use a little bigger implant in one than the other. He said that was not necessary at the asymmetry was not significant and the issue was more placement of the implant. I beg to differ. I now have two different size breasts and will have to have a revision. I wish I had done nothing and left well enough alone. I am a recent widow and have done a lot of work to fix the inside. I wanted to do these two surgeries to help fix the outside and it backfired. If my husband were here, he would be disappointed in me in making such a foolish decision.
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

He will tell you what you want to hear. However, when you have an issue or concern, it will be addressed with a lot of double speak.