Consultation Review - Decent Experience.. I Guess - Houston, TX

I recently went to Dr. Athre for a rhinopasty...

I recently went to Dr. Athre for a rhinopasty consultation. Dr. Athre appeared to be educated and informative on the subject and got me excited for possibly scheduling the surgery even though he was the first doctor I had seen. However, once it was time to speak with his business/scheduling manager, Sandy, I felt pushed and pressured into putting a deposit down on the surgery that day. When she finally realized I needed a couple days to think about whether he was the right fit... she then begins trying to sell me Dr. Athre's skin care treatment. After a week or two I actually decided to go ahead with Dr. Athre and schedule the surgery putting my down payment down. I quickly realized this was an irrational decision and went to see another doctor and decided to go with the new doctore. I quickly called Dr. Athre's office to cancel my appointment and get a refund on my deposit which was far less painful than I expected.

Bottom line... Dr. Athre is probably a great doctor... however, Sandy comes off desperate and made me feel pushed into scheduling the surgery ASAP and was FAR from making me feel comfortable having Dr. Athre work on my face. Word of advice, see multiple doctors!
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon