My Dream to Come True - Houston, TX

Well, i'm gonna give this a a try...Never did this...

Well, i'm gonna give this a a try...Never did this before so be patient with me.
I myself has been wanting to have a Big Booty as early as my 20s.I always wore booty pads, my problem with them were at the end of the nite they came off too!!
About a few months ago i was introduced to Realself. My mind was made up when i have my surgery Dr.Jermison was to be my Dr., well when i was prepared with my funding, i ran across Dr.Cortes here in Houston.... Wow i was Happy, i researched him and decided to go with him! I have Highblood pressure, Diabetes & Hypothyroidism.So I received. a clearance from My physician as well!
I was scheduled. original to have my sx July the 22nd, but I was one whom had to gain 8pounds
5'4 - height
171- weight
So I was told if i reached my weight needed to call and send pictures of myself. I did that and in a few days Lucy called me and asked me if i was ready to have surgery, I said yes, it surprised me because the date was like 6days away!
I was so miserable gaining the weight... but i soon realized that some of that weight was just stored food, i had not released yet...so i think i came a few pounds short. But when i went in for my pre op the Dr didn't say if he thought i was under weight.
So I was excited and a little nervous too.
Well the day of surgery arrived, Thank God for my sister she was there with me (my GOD sister) all the way.,At this time I Missed my mom so much, And my only brother passed too 12.12.12. So I had prayers going up or me All around the world. I think it was more of my age that i was really concerned about.
WE arrived to the hospital and everyone was so nice. I met my Anesthesia, he said he was gonna give me something to relax and thats all i remember... i woke up in recovery, went back to sleep and woke up in my room. My back and legs were killing me i.as in alot of pressure what i remembered, so i asked could i get up!!!
They would not let me up at that time. When they removed my cathedar, i was finally let out bed to walk...IT HELPED MY DISCOMFORT.

A LONG NAILED GODDESS

I was recently divorced of 23 yrs...which is how i paid.for my surgery, from his retirement.... So i needed a NEW LEAF ON LIFE....STARTING WITH A BIG BOOTY....HOPING IT DOESN'T GO DONE TOO MUCH....I WANTED IT LARGER.
I ABOUT To SHARE some pics with you guys who i am. I've been on TLC STRANGE ADDICTIONS, YOUTUBE, INTERNATIONAL MAGAZINES, THE LATEST WAS WITH RIPLEY'S BELIEVE IT OR NOT....WHICH WILL BE FEATURED IN SEPTEMBER. So I needed this booty to be right!!!!

i guess its looking better

these pictures were taking yesterday.... What u think?

3 weeks today

I'm sx is 3 weeks today!
Yesterday I saw Dr. Cortes, he was Happy with my results, so i wonsee him again untill next month.
Ladies can yall PLEASE HELP ME!
I NEED MORE COMPRESSION IN MY BACK. WHAT'S my next garment you would recommend i get and from what company? I also want to waist train!
I'M loving my booty and body a bit more...just concerned about losing fat as its not as large as i expected. it to be.I might sometime in the near future have a revision...You Only live once!!!!!
but for now i will make the best out of what i have....AND I LOVE MY DR.... NO DOUBT.... BUT I NEED MY BOOTY TO SPEAK WHOOOOP, THERE IT IS!!!!
LADIES, CORTES DOLLS....PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Any Cortes Dolls in Houston?

Sorry about the typos!
Any Of you Ladies here in Houston willing to coach me thru this process PLEASE!!!

Revision?

Have any of you ladies had to get a revision of your BBL?. IF so can you share your story PLEASE! I have a few questions to my Dr. as to why i couldn't get what i asked for....even though it's an improvement of what i had....i do expect to get my moneys worth....I was told i have 1200cc in each booty, but when read off chart it was only 1100cc...then what happened to my hips?. I'M NOT ONE TO COMPLAIN, BUT I JUST NEED TO KNOW MY OPTIONS NOW!!!

TODAY MY SX IS 1MONTH!!!

I guess patience is a virtue! I'm LOVING MY BOOTY FROM THIS ANGLE...I LOVE MY PS TOO...DR.CORTES

look at me now!

Today my sx is 9weeks...I'M. loving my new booty, A NEW OUT LOOK ON LIFE!
Dr. Cortes is "THE MAN"!

Ummmmm

Just an update of my bbl! Whatcha think?

Squeem

I had to cut my squeem, it was too long and folding in the crease of my back....much better now!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cortes is very professional. I saw him 3 times prior to my sx. I think i still had questions i did not ask him. I also has fat injection to my Expressions and cheeks in which he only injected my expressions and not my cheeks. he said he didn't understand why i wanted checks injection... so that i was not very clear with him on that....but on my next visit i will ask him about it! I wanted a more YOUTHFUL LOOK TO O ALONG WITH MY NEW BODY! But other than that, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM! He will be doing my TT or a mommy make over in 6-12 months.