Best Decision - Gainesville, VA

I am so pleased with the results of my tummy tuck!...

I am so pleased with the results of my tummy tuck! I am currently 3 months post op and I love the results. Dr. Allison did a fantastic job! My incision and belly button look exceptionally great and I have a flat lower abdomen!! I was nervous about having the tummy tuck and liposuction in my back. So much so, that I came into the office a day before surgery to talk it over. The front receptionist truly helped me feel more comfortable about my decision. I always have felt valued by Dr. Allison and staff. Most importantly he achieved great results!
Dr. Will Allison

Most importantly Dr. Allison achieved great results. My belly button and incision look impeccable and I have a flat lower abdomen. Dr. Allison is willing to answer any questions, so feel free to ask. He has such a calm presence that it puts you at ease as you are navigating through your decision and post op experiences. He is attentive and gives good advice.