Consultation: Breast Reduction - Gainesville, VA

I had a breast reduction performed out of my home...

I had a breast reduction performed out of my home state of Virginia. I developed an infection 10 weeks after surgery while I was back in Virginia. I met with Dr. David Allison twice for consultation regarding this infection. He was recommended to me by the Emergency Room doctor at the Novant Hospital in Haymarket, VA.
Gainesville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. David Allison saw me on short notice. I had developed an infection and fever about 10 weeks after having had a breast reduction out of state. He was able to see me within 3 days of my visit to the ER. The ER doctor had recommended him as the most qualified plastic surgeon to examine the breasts and to provide additional feedback regarding their care. Even though I was not a patient of Dr. Allison he met with me and examined my wounds & infected area. He also read through the ER release notes and agreed with the prescribed medicines/anti-biotics of the ER doctor. His bedside manner is fantastic. I felt very comfortable with him. He has a very approachable demeanor and speaks to you in a way that you are able to understand. Even though my appointment was within 3 days of the ER visit, he and his office staff made me feel welcome. I did not feel rushed or as if he had to 'squeeze me in'. It was a very relaxing environment. I met with Dr. Allison one week after the initial visit/consultation and, again, I was impressed with his professionalism and feedback regarding the status of my wounds.