Loving life with boobs - Gainesville, GA

I am getting my BA surgery on 11/26/14. I go from...

I am getting my BA surgery on 11/26/14. I go from excitement to being nervous. Only a few people know my husband and children. I am not sure if I should tell people at work or not. I am getting 350cc under muscle. Do I need to tell people? I do look forward to having boobs. I am 34a now I weight 118 pounds 5'4".

Oh my three weeks left

So I am really excited. I paid for my surgery today and my pre op is next Wednesday. I am going to try to decide on my size that day. Such a big decision. I need some help from you ladies please. Is there anything I should buy now that I will need after my surgery, I see alot of you have purchased pillows and cream. What should I take to help with my recovery. I am a pretty healthily fit gal, I go to the gym alot. I know that will be on hold for awhile. Any advise would be great.

2 days until I get my big girl boobs

11/26 I thought this week would never come. I want it to hurry and get here but I also want it to so down. I am very excited but also fearful if the what if's. But the ladies here on real self have helped me so much with your post. I have included my before pics. I have never had an issue with my small breast but I am ready to have some boobs now. I have waited long enough.

Finally done. I have boobs!!

I arrive a the doctored at 2 today and was back home at 5. Everything went great. I had to get 350 the 375 where to big for me. I feel really good not alot of pain, I haven't thrown up one time. Been taking me meds right on time. My chest feels very sore and tight. I have yo go the dr in the morning. Happy thanksgiving ladies. I will post pick after the dr hopefully I will get the bandage off.

My new boobs!!!

It is day 5. My breast are really swollen. They feel like bowling balls on my chest. My surgery was very easy I have no bruising I never got sick afterwards. Felt pretty good after the surgery. I am having some trouble with feeling so tried I am used to be very activity and this laying around is getting very old to me. How much longer do I feel this way? I haven't taken any pain meds since Saturday. What should I do for the swelling?

One week with my new boobs

It has been a week. I have my second post op appointment in the morning. I fell pretty good today. Just wish they would soften up. That's the only complaint I have other then sleeping on my back at a 45% angle. That is awful still haven't hit a good nites sleep. Hopefully soon.

I have had boobs 10 days now

10 days I can't believe it. I had my week post op yesterday. The Dr says everything is great told me to message them every morning. He said my left will be alittle lower then my right because that's the way I originally was before surgery and if he moved it up my nipple would point upwards. I can live with that.

Best day yet!!!

Have felt great all day. Did some Christmas shopping going yo decorate tomorrow. Bought a new sports bra by juicy that I love I actually got 2. My boobs don't feel some much like rocks on my chest. Which is awesome.

Pic of my new juicy bra

So comfortable I got 2!!!

13th day with boobs

I love my boobs. With each passing day they get better and better. I am just waiting for them to soften up now. I don't have hardly any pain. The side of my breast are sore and they are still hard but they feel more like a part of me. Anyone considering the surgery go for it. You will love it.

Boobs for 2 weeks

Hello lovely ladies, my boobs are now 2 weeks old. I am getting feeling back it my breast and my nipples are very sensitive. I went back to work on Monday and no one has said a word but thy are still strapped down and under many layers because its freezing here. I am still very happy with them and look at them all the time like I am afraid something will happen yo them. Later ladies

Boobs for a month

I have had boobs for a month!!! I am so glad I finely hit the surgery, my surgeon is awesome I can't say enough good thing about him. My breast are awesome. I can finely sleep on my side some which makes a big difference for me. They feel more part of my body instead of foreign objects attached to my chest. But still very tight. Bought a couple bras and they are so uncomfortable! I was a AA before surgery so I never had a noob to put in a bra so it is all new to me. They are starting to jiggle alittle and that's fun!! I think my scars look great. I haven't had any issues at all. Good luck to all the ladies about yo get your boobs.

Happy Happy Happy!!!

Hello ladies I am about 7 1/2 weeks out from surgery my breast implants are great. I am back in the gym haven't really started running yet but soon I hope. My breast are still numb in places but alot of the feeling has come back and the are really getting soft. i am keeping the steri strips on my scars and they seem to be helping. I have heard some say
that the sientra gummy implants are not soft but that is not true they are very soft and they really stand behind their implants so if you are thinking of getting them go for it you will be so happy. I have some updated pics. I am finally buying bras but I still love my sports bras lol. Good luck to all the girls having surgery this week.

Boobs are the best!!!

Hello ladies, it has been 3 months since my BA. I feel really good I don't really have any problem and have had a great out come. I think it is important to listen to your PS I can say enough good thing about mine. I had an easy recovery no bruising, my scar looks awesome. I have seen some pics on here that look so bad. So I am very grateful to him. I still have some numbness but they are getting very soft, I am still tight through my sides around my arm pit but that is improving daily. I will tell my stats and size again 5'4" 120 went 350 seintra gummy round high profile. I could not be happier with my results.

8 months wow!!

Hello ladies I wanted to do an updated and post some new pics. I love my new boobs they are perfect. They are so soft now they feel like real breast I got Seintra gummy round high profile on 11/26. The first couple months they felt like rocks on my chest and they were really numb. Now it's like I have had them forever. They are still shaping up, my skin was tight I wanted 375 but they would not fit. I was 32as before. Bathing suit shoppibg has been fun this year probably bought way more than I needed. I am also buying bras all the time. Anyone thinking about the surgery go for it just make sure you get a good surgeon and trust what they tell you. I have seen some horrible boob jobs jobs on this sight. I feel really blessed to have found my sutgeon. Good luck to you gals.
Gainesville Plastic Surgeon

I can't say enough good things about Dr Campbell and the entire staff. From my very first appointment they made me feel so comfortable. His nurses are the best. I felt so comfortable on the day of my surgery I trusted Dr Campbell completely to give me the look I was looking for and he far exceeded by expectations. I am so grateful to him and his wonderful staff. I am trilled with my results.