33, No Kids, Implant Removal. No Lift, No Capsule Removal. Florida

Before I start: THIS WEBSITE HAS BEEN A BLESSING...

Before I start: THIS WEBSITE HAS BEEN A BLESSING TO ME AND HAS MADE ME SO COMFORTED AND BELEIVE IN MYSELF!!!
I just had my explant done this am. And so far so good. Little background

I had allergan silicone placed under the muscle six years ago when I was 26 and just finished my master degree. I have had no complications with them except for minor nuisances. They were 475cc on left and 500 on right. Geez!!!! Anyway. I wish I would've loved my body as is before implants because I truly had awesome bewbs. Anyhoo i got them done and absolutely loved them up until 2 years ago. I gained a lot of weight [65 pounds ] and my priorities in life have changed a lot.y husband and I decided it was time to start trying to have kids and have had no luck. Anyway after doing extensive research and making a list of pros and cons. He implants had to go!!! My back was killing me, breathing heavy, no energy , they were enourmous and starting to seriously take a toll on my posture. I only saw this getting worse with the risk of rupture! Yikes no thanks!! Time to love my body sans foreign objects!!! :) (im sure I've left lots of info out. Please feel free to ask.)

Few hours past sx

I woke up with about 5/10 pain and feeling relatively great!! The worst part was my throats hurting from the tube. I had an amazing team with me from reception to my little lady walking me to the car. The first thing I said when I woke up from surgery was "where can I write a review for you guys?" LOL!!!! They were awesome.

My drains are in, compression bra on and will be updating as the days pass. Wish me luck!!!

Also a big thank you to all the women before me who blogged this journey. You are like my Explant big sisters. Hearts xoxo

Last edited 09/30/16

New bra

So excited to wear this. Been six years since I could wear something that doesn't have very much support.
Gainesville Plastic Surgeon