No Regrets! African American Tip Rhino! - Gainesville, FL

Went into this extremely cautious and with YEARS...

Went into this extremely cautious and with YEARS of research behind me. Goal: less bulbous, more refined tip. FYI to other AAs: NO alarplasty (scarring), Goldman tip works (along with cartilage support in bridge) & go conservative! Avoid getting a pinched tip! Less can be more! It's better to only achieve small results and go back for more rather than overdo it. We want to look natural. I still look like me, just a better version. It has worked out perfectly because I had a surrogate child less than two months ago and during a school break I had this done so it parallels perfectly with my weight loss. My face looks thinner so it took the focus off of my nose. I absolutely feel so much more confident! New goals, new wardrobe, less negative people in my life. It was worth every single penny. Don't go with a doctor who wants to schedule the procedure after only seeing you once. You need a doctor with integrity who will meet with you 4 maybe 5 times before this procedure. If he keeps saying that "everything will be perfect/ beautiful" and never mentions what he CANNOT do, he could be unrealistic and you could be headed for disaster. My surgeon was completely honest with me and I felt 100% comfortable when I went in for the procedure. I knew exactly what he planned to do. No surprises. I can't speak to the success or professionalism of other doctors but I will say that this surgeon and his staff were amazing. Good luck!
Gainesville Otolaryngologist

He saw me at least 3 times just to discuss what we would do. There was NO rush and we had a good game plan. There were no unrealistic expectations. He told me EXACTLY what I would not achieve and what I might achieve. He never lied or tried to sugar coat anything. He delivered exactly what he claimed to be able to do and my recovery has been seamless. Rarely ever waited more than 5 minutes.