Green Peel by Dr Schrammek at Nara Simon Fulham

I have done the Green Peel (fresh up) at the Nara...

I have done the Green Peel (fresh up) at the Nara Simon, Fulham Branch, and very happy about the results. You are not supposed to wash your face for 24hrs. The peel I did was a "fresh up" only and the skin does not peel off. Its certainly made my skin more even and hyrdrated--which was the problem. I have combination skin, which is slightly dehydrated and suffers from redness. it is thin and sensitive. They are experts on skin care and I love the way they are able to recommend what treatments work for my skin type. Previously I went to clinics that would just recommend very abrasive treatments like microdermabrasion, which is disastrous for sensitive and redness prone skin! But, I was very happy at how the staff at Nara Simon look after me.
The Green Peel fresh up that I did lasts for 2-3 weeks. It is mild, but very effective. The only thing I do not like about it is that I which is would last longer-my preference is always for treatments that are more long lasting. I am going to do the Interceuticals treatment for opulence, which I read lasts longer, and will review on here.
Maria

Highly competent and qualified. Excellent service, and look after their loyal clients very well.