Labiaplasty in the Hands of an Expert: Dr. Richard Lawrence Bloy - Fort Myers, FL

I have been contemplating labiaplasty for some...

I have been contemplating labiaplasty for some time now. I only have one child and my issues with my labia were not due to childbirth. They were more genetic than anything else. To be honest, I just liked the look of a vagina with very little excess skin.

I met with Dr. Bloy and his staff to discuss my questions and concerns. Obviously, this particular subject matter could even make the self-assured a bit uncomfortable. Yet, there was never a moment that I felt judged in any way by Dr. Bloy or anyone in his office. Everyone ...across the board... was supportive and reassuring.

The procedure was done under local anesthesia which in and of itself made the choice easier for me. I did not even require medication to calm me down or sedate me so I was able to drive myself to and from the appointment. Perhaps the most painful aspect...relatively speaking...was the process of being anesthetized. The procedure itself was pain free. I was in and out in under two hours with my brand new and pretty vagina!

I cannot begin to say enough times how highly I recommend Dr. Bloy and his office in Ft. Myers, Florida. They did everything but jump through hoops for me to make the experience streamlined and effortless. Dr. Bloy's years of experience and caring heart will put you at ease every step of the way.

Please message me with any questions or concerns.
Fort Myers OB/GYN