thank you so much - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Due to complications from another surgeon lifting...

Due to complications from another surgeon lifting my neck over three years ago I found myself with a very tight neck (tightness felt like tendons pulling down from chin to neck). I lost a lot of my original movement not to mention the pain and anxiety that came along with it.
Dr. Perez performed a breast augmentation on me in May of this year and the results were fantastic. After recovering I asked him if he would look and my neck to see if he could release it. After months of going back and forth I decided to do the surgery and he completely let me know that we were going into uncharted territory.
During surgery Dr. Perez was able to remove an ample amount of scare tissue due to aggressive liposuction done during the first surgery. Two weeks post op and although not completely recovered I have less tightness under my chin and much more movement of my neck.
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Perez and his staff and the kindest, most patient, understanding professionals I have ever dealt with in the medical field. No concern is to small! They walk you through the process from beginning to end in a very professional manner. The after care is one of hand holding (I really needed that) and understanding. Thank you so much Dr. Perez - Shannon - Amy - Sara - and staff!!!