Unbelievably Amazing Results! - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Over the last few years, I had been noticing that...

Over the last few years, I had been noticing that I looked so tired in pictures. My eyes literally had a "heavy" feeling and eyeshadow was non-existent when I wore it because my had no eyelid. I began researching corrective eyelid surgery, where a small amount of skin is removed from your eyelid. I came across many glowing reviews for Dr David Felder in Ft. Lauderdale. At my consultation, I couldn't believe how friendly he and his staff were, it was like I had known them for years. I was a little nervous, as I've never had any type of cosmetic surgery done, but the staff put all my fears to rest. I'm now 3 months out from my surgery date and I cannot believe my results! Simply amazing! I've had friends tell me I look so much more "alive". And I cannot say enough about Dr Felder and his staff, the most friendly and knowledgeable I've ever encountered. I highly recommend Dr Felder for any type of cosmetic procedure!
Fort Lauderdale Oculoplastic Surgeon