31 - Frontenac, MO

I get toxins and fillers to prevent fine lines and...

I get toxins and fillers to prevent fine lines and wrinkles from forming. Also, IPL to rejuvenate the skin and rid of any age/sunspots. I use Dysport to relax my muscles and also to raise my brows to give me a well rested look. Restylane is used in my tear troughs to cover up my dark circles and bags while also helping me look well rested. Getting Voluma in my cheeks has given me a beautiful, subtle contour to my facial shape and also has helped my face keep its youthful fullness. Ultra Plus is used to give me the perfect pout to my lips that helps enhance my smile.
Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Racquel has been my go-to-girl for years. I've had everything from Botox to Dysport, Restylane to Juvederm to Voluma, IPL photofacials, to everything in between. She has such an eye for aesthetics and always brings out and enhances your natural beauty without looking 'overdone.' I will NEVER trust anyone besides Racquel simply because she is the absolute best!