A BIG Weight Lifted!!! - Toronto, ON

My motivation for the Breast Reduction and Lift...

My motivation for the Breast Reduction and Lift was after a whole life time of enduring the excess baggage!
I've always had these boobs and oh boy were they the Thorne in my side, neck, shoulders, back and in my eyes!
I absolutely hated them with a passion and some more!
Never being able to feel confident or wearing something without stating the obvious "my huge lady friends"!
They attracted tons of attention but never the sort I wanted!
Wearing minimizers, boulders to hold them down and out of sight as much as I could!
It was time, time to live, breathe and be happy without them!
Finally had my surgery on 8th September 2016!
Thank you Dr Jugenburg!!!! You made my dream come true!
I went from a G cup to a small b cup!
You may think a little drastic but after a life time of negativity with them " I don't think so at all"
Feeling amazing and able to breathe!!!!
Life is only going to get better with these new little girls! Nothing is going to get in the way any more!
So so so so Happy!
Dr J
You listened and you delivered! Abundantly grateful!
So professional and so understanding!
You did it again!

One week follow up with Dr J

The appointment went really really well and Dr Jugenburg was so so happy with the outcome! Was delighted to hear his response and felt fantastic!
But I did have a melt down!!!!
Oh dear I really worked myself us when I was having the strips removed and cleaned!
I couldn't breathe my heart was pounding and I couldn't see anything but stars!
Nearly out cold!
The lovely RN Aliya Hajee was so reassuring and comforting very attentive to my condition!
I can't explain what happened! I felt a really strange sensation in my breasts and chest that I couldn't control and I was fainting!
I felt so tender so vulnerable! For a moment I missed my heavy boobs!
How weird is that! What I truly think was happening is I wasn't feeling secure without the tape and strips! I felt like they were going to come right off and fall to my feet!
I left in a much better condition but really tender and exhausted!
Aliya did also point out that because I'm right handed my right breast looked a little strained! So she said no lifting or moving arms above my head or anything!
So that's exactly what I did NOTHING!

So these aren't before and after pics, the day of surgery before the art work went on and then yesterday 6 days after surgery!
I'm really really happy like over the moon!

One week follow up picture

One week follow up picture!

Sorry the picture wasn't posting!!
This it my result after Breast a Reduction
6days post opp

One week follow up picture

Sorry again last try picture wasn't posting!
Day 6 post opp picture! My result!
Feeling so happy

Nearly 11 weeks post opp and feeling so happy with my results!

Used to be a G/H cup, Minimal scaring, now a beautiful size small c, was hoping for a b cup but that's a mind game!
Love my new breasts! I feel liberated! No more pain!
Dr Martin Jugenburg

Dr Jugenburg is a very highly professional surgeon, who listens and is realistic with what he can give you. However he has over delivered with me for the second time! I have no other words other than Perfection at its best! Abundantly Grateful! You have made me into the woman I used to see myself as n my head! Dreams do come true! Thoughts become things! The whole team that works with Dr Jugenburg is unbelievable! Not enough words to describe how fabulous everyone is! Thank you all for making my experiences the best and changing my life for the better!