Botched Lower Abdomen Liposuction. Century City, CA

My experience with Dr Stone was not good. He was...

My experience with Dr Stone was not good. He was suppose to perform lower and upend abdomen and he only did lower. The procedure was awake tumunucent lipo. It was the worst pain I ever felt in my life. Dr Stone was very rough. I asked if he can please give me more pain meds through the IV me he refused to. Immediately after the procedure I developed a severe infection in my lower abdomen. I had pus. I couldn't sleep comfortable. I was admitted into the ER at cedars Sinai and UCla to get multiple rounds of antibiotics. The Er Doctor diagnose with me with Abdominal wall Cellulitis. I had a high fever. I lost so much weight. My whole experience was bad. I regret going with Friva and have Dr Stone perform this procedure. My blood count was elevated. My belly looks so uneven with hard lumps. Is a complete disaster. I'm crying everyday. :( when Dr Stone finish the procedure. Narda the nurse called me a cry baby and sod I was exaggerating when she was putting on the under garment (faja) the Faja was 200 dollars. They charge 175 for radio frequency. Is very pricey. The groupon deal is only 599 for 1 area any other area is 1,450. I basically paid 1,540 for my lower abdomen. For being awake and feeling the worst excruciating pain of my life. I just only hope I can recover soon.
Dr Joseph J Stone

Dr Stone and his assistant nurse Narda were being very mean. Not caring.