Abdominoplasty and Lipsoction for a 47 Y.o. Male - Frisco, TX

After having the gastric sleeve operation 3 years...

After having the gastric sleeve operation 3 years ago, I had lost abut 60lbs and regained about 20lbs. I still had a very large belly that flopped over my belt and no matter how much I dieted or exercised, my appearance never seemed to change. Being a 47 y.o. male and wanting to get my "mojo" back, I decided to go see Dr. Smart to see what he could do for me. Best decision I ever made. He performed abdominoplasty and liposuction on me in March of 2016. Aside from the 10 or so pounds of skin and fat that I lost that night, I have lost an additional 45lbs since then with diet and exercise. The procedure, although performed on my abdomen and sides, had a miraculous effect on my brain. It was the push I needed to get over the hump and get with a diet and exercise plan that has seen me drop to clothes sizes I haven't worn since high school....simply amazing. Dr. Smart is a phenomenal plastic surgeon and his staff is also top notch. I highly recommend his services, especially to those middle aged guys who are looking to get back some of that youthfulness that they thought was long gone. I have no regrets and even though I paid for the entire procedure out of my own pocket, I consider it money well spent and would do it again in a heart beat.
Frisco Plastic Surgeon