34, 2 C-sections and Lots of Damage from Big Ol' Babies - Frisco, TX

It has only been around 6 weeks since my tt, but I...

It has only been around 6 weeks since my tt, but I cannot say enough good things about not only Dr. Najera, but his amazing office staff. From my very first visit, I felt like everyone was genuinely interested in helping me feel better, physically and self-esteem wise. Any time I had a question, be it by e-mail or phone message, I received a response quickly, and never felt like I was silly for asking. They really want to make sure you are informed for your recovery. So far everything has healed perfectly, and while I am still swollen (totally to be expected at this stage) I could not be happier with my results. I feel so much more confident and cannot wait to be able to do all of the things with my kids that my diastasis was keeping me from before. If you are considering getting a tt or mommy makeover at all, it is totally worth it, and Dr. Najera is a wonderful choice for a surgeon. I would totally do it again.
Frisco Plastic Surgeon