40 Year Old Hairy Lady - Frisco, TX

Well I finally did mt first lazer procedure ine...

Well I finally did mt first lazer procedure ine week ago I am already seeing improvements. I have not shaved in one week and the area feels a bit smooth. I use to have big ygly razor bumps but thats all gone now. This is inlt the first procedure but I am well pleased. My concern now is to buy medicated creams to clear up the black spots on my face.

1St lazer teatment

I had to post a secind update. May 10, 2016 will mark 2 weeks since i did the first procedure. Its very impressive! Here are two pictures of before and 2 weeks after.

40 Year Old Hairy Lady

Well today make one month since I've had my first procedure. Tomorrow Im goung in for mt second procedure. All the razor pumps that I had initially before the first treatment are Gone yeah!!!.

Ive also observed during the past month that hair growth is slow. Ive only shaved 2 times in one month. Im now in the process of finding a cream to lightrn my dark spots.
Just as the lab director said some but not all the hair started falling out at the third week.

40 year old hairy lady

I did my third tratement on July 6. Hair growth has dimished and its takes almost an entire month before i shave.
My only concern now are the dark spots that wont go away.

40 Year Old Hairy Lady

Well Ive had my third and fourth lazer hair removal procedure. I must say i am well pleased with the progress ive been seeing.

My face looks 80% better than when i first started. I have more confidence and i can talk to people now without hiding or feeling ashame. I have 4 more procedure to go!! The first 4 were done at 1 month intervals, now the ladt 4 will be done at 2 months interval. In the meantime i am taking good care of my face by avoiding the sun and ensuring that i wash and treat my face on a daily basic twice a day.

Dr. Kathryn White

Martha is very friendly and patient she answers all mt questions and concerns.