C-section Flab No More! - Fresno, CA

I will start by saying I am not quite done with...

I will start by saying I am not quite done with the healing process, but I'm so pleased and glad that I finally had the procedure done. After years of trying diet and exercise to get rid of the dreaded c-section flab I decided to just go for it. The entire experience has been quite a journey! This procedure is not just physically challenging, but also emotionally challenging, so it really helps to have health professionals that are sensitive to your needs and truly care. Athenix is a class act! Dr. Ciresi did a phenomenal job and he and his team are the greatest! Three months post-op I'm still a little swollen, but have dropped a full pant size and 18lbs lighter and counting. I could not be happier with the results! I'm more motivated to keep the weight off and to be able to enjoy my new look so a change in my daily life routine is a priority now. I feel more confident and sexy in form fitting clothing and I'm enjoying the compliments from family and friends!

Post -op pics

Today is October 15, 2016. My full tummy tuck was done March 8, 2016. I still have numbness and some swelling; out of the blue some days. Thought I'd take these pics before I become bloated again. I'm having a very hard time having regular bowel movement since surgery and taking a laxative daily to get relief. When I don't have a bowel movement my stomach feels extremely heavy and looks huge. Beginning to wonder if this feeling will ever leave. Today is a good day.
Fresno Plastic Surgeon

Should I ever need any more cosmetic surgery my first choice most definitely would be Dr. Ciresi. Through the entire process he has been most attentive, accommodating and encouraging. He even makes you laugh when you really don't feel like laughing. With me never having gone through anything close to this, any concerns I may have had he has always been there to reassure me that everything was going well and that I 'm on the right track and on my way to being just fabulous! And he was right!!! I'm loving the new me! Dr. Ciresi is upfront and open and leaves no surprises. He is a man that takes pride in his work and cares for his patients. He takes time to make sure his patients are getting the best care possible. Dr. Ciresi is dedicated to helping you be the best you possible. Thank you Dr. Ciresi....truly!