34 Years Old Scheduled 5 Years Ago... Had to Reaschedule Due to Life..but Now It Finally Happened - Fresno, CA

Dr. Askren has been awesome since first surgery 10...

Dr. Askren has been awesome since first surgery 10 yrs ago with breast implants. Went to him 6 yrs ago for tummy tuck consult, scheduled surgery but postponed after meeting my now husband. 2 children later I am ready. Got my tummy tuck, replaced saline implants for silicone and got liposuction of iliacs. He is awesome in every way. I am only 8 days post op but I definitely am pleased with results. His staff is also awesome, friendly and professional. I don't see many posts from Fresno, Ca on this site but wanted to help anyone in the area thinking of going to him.

Before and after pictures

Finally figuring out how to place pictures on here. Not the best views because of some shadows but you get the point...
Fresno Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Askren has been awesome since first surgery 10 yrs ago with breast implants. Went to him 6 yrs ago for tummy tuck consult, scheduled surgery but postponed after meeting my now husband. 2 children later I am ready. Got my tummy tuck, replaced saline implants for silicone and got liposuction of iliacs. He is awesome in every way. He spent plenty of time with me at consultation and pre op visit as well as the morning of surgery. He is punctual. I Saw him day after surgery and following day for dressing changes which were in and out visits didnt have to wait in waiting room long at all as staff knows how uncomfortable we feel post op. Able to call and ask any question at any time without ever getting a negative attitude or impression from staff. was provided with adequate necessary supplies. His staff is also awesome, friendly and professional. They always are smiling and make me feel comfortable. I don't see many posts from Fresno, Ca on this site but wanted to help anyone in the area thinking of going to him.