Regaining my Post Children Body and Regaining my Self! - Fresno, CA

After having 3 children in my early twenties and...

After having 3 children in my early twenties and gaining a significant amount of weight with each pregnancy, I was left with weak abdominal muscles and sagging skin. I felt uncomfortable in my own body and decided it was time to regain my self in order to feel better inside and out. I looked into having a mommy makeover and decided to have an extended tummy tuck and breast lift with implants. Dr. Ciresi and the staff at Athenix Body Institute of Fresno, CA helped me to achieve this goal leaving me feeling confident and valued as a patient and the person that I am. Dr. Ciresi not only is a phenomenal surgeon he truly has a compassion for you as a patient and attends to your every concern following you every step of the way to ensure you have attained complete satisfaction. This procedure has changed my life making me feel more appreciative of what I have physically been through as a mother, helping me to acknowledge the individual beauty that I possess and needed to recognize.
Fresno Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kevin Ciresi is an amazing surgeon and even more so an artist of his craft that values you as a patient and the individual that you are. He handles your concerns in a professional manner and leaves you feeling at ease knowing that he is the best at what he does. Dr. Ciresi spent time answering all of my questions and helping me to achieve my desired results with the procedure. Dr. Ciresi and the staff were attentive through the entire process and ensured that I was well taken care of and making me feel secure in their expertise. I very much appreciate the professionalism as well as the friendliness of Dr. Ciresi and staff at Athenix of Fresno, CA and couldn't be more pleased with this positive experience and amazing results.