I'm 62 I Have a Heart Valve Issue Among Other Things - Fresno, CA

Where to start I'm worried and excited, buying...

Where to start I'm worried and excited, buying smaller size big plus. I had bi lateral breast cancer a few years ago and my body has been a mess since. I weigh 195 now but my health is the big issue I have heart stents and now I have type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure . Some other stuff but I'm told this would cure most all of it. I have worked all my life and want to retire and have lots of fun with my family. So god and good surgeon help me.

63 and Overweight

I had a heart attack and I was on 7 different drugs and to top it off I became diabetic. My goal was to get off meds before I retire at 65. I have lost 68 lbs and no longer diabetic, no longer have high blood pressure or high cholesterol. No more chest pain. My life could not be better.

The first week was rough very sore have a liquid diet but it's ok your not hungry anyway. The first month is all liquid than soft. Not as bad as it sounds agin your not hungry. During that time I found that juice off homemade veggie soup was great so you know what my husband had to eat. I was told I would be off work one month plan on two and trust me you need the time to heal. Weight melted off fast my husband bought me a fit bit to track walking and exercise I love it, I challenged it every day a little more. I went from 205 to 139 in less than 4 months size 18-20 to size 8. The best part I have no cravings for candy cakes , I did eat some cho frozen suger free yogurt and threw it up not doing that agin. That is the only time I have gotten sick.
If you are thinking about it don't listen to the horror stories follow your heart and dreams. Photos say it all.

Fresno Bariatric Surgeon

My dr was great the clinic is great. When you call with questions they get you to right person right away.