Wanted Symmetry

Dr. Peyer Troung performed a SMAS cheeklift and...

Dr. Peyer Troung performed a SMAS cheeklift and necklift on your humble 64 year old. I liked that he used IV sedation. I liked that he specialized in faces only. His articles on his website impressed me. He has a quiet and pleasant personality. Although I am only one month out, I am very pleased. I have much better symmetry. My left side was droopy. My neck looks better. He asked me to sleep on my back with my neck extended for at least a month. Not easy to do, but we are ready to comply when we have gone through so much to look youthful.

Scars

My scar placement is excellent. The scar along the ear is on the ridgeline and invisible after only 4 weeks. The necklift scars are all in the hair. After 4 weeks I can wear a ponytail! I feel so lucky to get such a skilled surgeon.

Two month picture

My step daughter is as vain as I. She came to see us after 6 months. She didn't notice my facelift! Wow! Still happy woth my results.
Fresno Oculoplastic Surgeon

Skilled and thoughtful. He rebuilt the infrastructure of my face and neck for a long lasting result. He is quiet and pleasant. Staff is nice too.