40 Year Old Mom of 3 Children - Fresno, CA

I have worked out for years and after my third...

I have worked out for years and after my third child at 35 years old my body refused to bounce back. I hired nutritionist, worked out with personal trainers and spent a lot of time and money on getting back into shape. I was able to tone my body but my belly and breast were never the same. Finally, I went to my general practitioner and he explained that the only thing that would correct my stomach was to visit a plastic surgeon. Dr. Ciresi was wonderful! He has the best bedside manner and made me feel very confident in his abilities. The staff was fabulous as well. I was amazed by the results, I looked very close to my pre-baby self. A few of my friends have also used Dr. Ciresi and have been delighted by the outcome.

Dr. Ciresi gave me his cell number and was available at all times. When I had questions and I wasn't sure if things were progressing correctly, I'd text him, send him a photo and he would address my concerns. I was having implants replaced along with a full lift and lipo. I have been to other plastic surgeons for consults and he was by far my favorite! I highly recommend his services.