40 Year Old Mom of 3 Children - Fresno, CA

I have worked out for years and after my third...

I have worked out for years and after my third child at 35 years old my body refused to bounce back. I hired nutritionist, worked out with personal trainers and spent a lot of time and money on getting back into shape. I was able to tone my body but my belly and breast were never the same. Finally, I went to my general practitioner and he explained that the only thing that would correct my stomach was to visit a plastic surgeon. Dr. Ciresi was wonderful! He has the best bedside manner and made me feel very confident in his abilities. The staff was fabulous as well. I was amazed by the results, I looked very close to my pre-baby self. A few of my friends have also used Dr. Ciresi and have been delighted by the outcome.
Fresno Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ciresi gave me his cell number and was available at all times. When I had questions and I wasn't sure if things were progressing correctly, I'd text him, send him a photo and he would address my concerns. I was having implants replaced along with a full lift and lipo. I have been to other plastic surgeons for consults and he was by far my favorite! I highly recommend his services.