Very Happy - Fresno, CA

From the beginning to the very end, everything...

From the beginning to the very end, everything about my experience with Dr Sian and his staff was consistently professional and top notch. The consultation gave a realistic scenario, the surgery scheduling was easy, the actual procedure went smoothly, and the results were even better than I had expected. The office is very modern and comfortable, and the reception staff is kind, courteous, and on top of the paperwork. An experience like this anywhere else would've cost me at least double what I paid, so it's really a great bang for your buck! Since there was anesthesia involved, I was very thorough in my research of doctors because I have children, and I didn't want anything going wrong. Dr Sian is board certified, so that alone was a huge relief for me, because I was guaranteed that he was both very capable and wouldn't ever cut corners. As an added reassurance, he did the procedure at the hospital so I was always in very good hands.
I highly recommend Dr Sian.
Fresno Plastic Surgeon